Wednesday 12 June 2013

What I Wore - Black & Blue


A lot of you asked where I bought last Saturday Nights' outfit - as always I was being rushed out the door & had no time to take blog photos, fashionably late eh?! :)

So I thought I'd write a little "What I Wore" post - I bought my top in Penneys last week for €7 - it's also available in teal & burgundy! I love it, the quality is amazing for the price & its the perfect length for leggings & jeans too!


Skirt - as you've all seen me wearing before, defo the best item of clothing I've ever bought, €13 in Penneys nonetheless! Unfortunately this was two years ago, so here's a few similar leather pleated skirts I've stumbled upon >>>


Asos - Click here!! 
 
 
Cheap & cheerful - Missguided
 
 
Belt - Penneys for €4!! Majorly crushing on this at the moment!! Transforms your look by adding an edgy feel! Snatch it up before its gone!

Bag - Zara! Exact replicas in Penneys at the moment, this bag goes with everything!! It's my go-to bag every weekend!

Heels - Topshop. A girl can never have enough black heels ;)


Wise words of the day - For every 1 minute that you're angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.. Have a nice week! :)



Grá mór,
Neasa x



 

2 comments: