Monday 20 January 2014

Topshop Favourites

Topshop Favourites




Hi Girls,

It's been a while since my last blog post, so I thought I'd dedicate this one to all the items I'm lusting over, but can't afford (story of my life)!

From left to right:

Sequin Velvet Pencil Skirt: As I've already mentioned on my Facebook page All That Glitters, I have been LUSTING over this skirt for weeks but simply couldn't afford to splash out & pay full price which was €64, so I was thrilled to pick it up at a reduced price of €22 this weekend! #boom

Mulberry Luxe Satin Wrap Skirt: I wasn't mad about skorts when they first came out but there's something special about this little number, it's super cute yet sophisticated!

Nails: I love Topshop Nails, they're pigmented to perfection & you only ever need one coat! My sister Ailbhe & I always fall for this beautiful girly shade of pink called "Flamingo Corail" I'm also loving this pastel glitter light green shade!

60s Oval Sunnies: Need I say more?! Vintage, Summer, Perfection!

Faux Leather Handbag: As us girls tend to carry our whole life in our handbag, this one is very roomy & looks fab! Perfect day-to-night bag.

Satin Navy Body: As a lover of vintage, I abso adore these undergarments! So ladylike. Trés chic..

What are your favourite Topshop Items at the moment?!


Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin' Facebook x
 
& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment