Sunday 6 April 2014

Glitter, sparkle & sequin




I bought this beautiful sequin pencil skirt in the Topshop sale last month. I had been lusting over it for weeks but couldn't afford to spend the full priced €64, so you can imagine how excited I was to find it reduced to €22! Bargain :)

It was the perfect outfit for the wedding after party on Saturday night. I teamed it with my old reliable green River Island heels. They really complimented the skirt & added an element of fun & a splash of colour!



I kept my accessories to a minimum as the skirt really speaks for itself, wearing a Topshop choker & River Island watch & my latest love, my Pandora bracelet :)
Have a good weekend!!x


Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment