Monday 28 July 2014

Canary Yellow 💛

                                

Hi Girls,

Hope you all had a great weekend, I sure did. We went to the Galway match on Saturday in Tullamore, so off to Croker this weekend & not to mention we've the Galway Races this week too, fun times. 

                           

                 

I opted for a bright, colourful outfit today, it being Monday & all, we all need a little lift. I love this cute jumper from Penneys (€8) perfect for layering or worn tucked into a skirt too ✌️

              

I bought these boyfriend jeans in River Island a few years ago, they're perfect for Summer as they're light & casual. 

                             

Have to start planning an outfit for the races soon, have you decided what you're wearing, or which day you're going? I love race week 😃🐎

Like All That Glitters Facebook Page to see all my latest updates ✌️ 

Psssst... Do you love midi skirts as much as I do? Stay tuned for a blog post fully dedicated to gorgeous tulle & midi skirts 💕


Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment