Friday 26 September 2014

Friday Fix - Blanket Scarf

Hi Girls, 

Today's Friday Fix is about the latest trend - the blanket scarf! Perfect for autumn & winter weather, either double it up as a scar or wear it as a shawl. Extremely versatile. 

Here's my favourite one from Penneys costing only €6 (they come in several colours & patterns). Penneys always has the latest catwalk trends for a fraction of the price!

      

     

Olivia & Cara are wearing the Burberry blanket scarf, which costs........ Any guesses?! Yup, a ridiculous amount!



So the choice is yours €1,195 or €6?! 
I'll think I'll stick with the €6 & I actually prefer the tartan pattern too ;) 

Happy Friday xx

Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment