Sunday 16 December 2012

Swan Lake

  
 






 


Handmade Aran Knit Cardiagan* H&M Mustard Top *
Vero Moda Navy Jeggings * River Island High-Tops
 
 



 
 


 
 

 My cousin & I took a little stroll down to Cappaghoosh Lake in Recess yesterday! Here's a few pictures of the beautiful scenery, it's idyllic.
 
I wore an Aran Knit Cardigan my Mama knitted for me. She knitted it inside a week & added beautiful wooden buttons, keeping with the traditional Aran look :) It's the ultimate cosy cardi I always turn to. I love how authentic & unique it is, one of a kind! You can dress it up or down effortlessly.
 
I love wearing these Maroon River Island Hidden Heel High-Tops, they add colour & an urban look to any outfit. These little gems turn every outfit into a sporty luxe/look but the hidden heel adds disguised height, so you can still feel dressed up - in sneakers! :)
 
Hope you enjoyed reading this!
 
 
 
Follow me :)



Grá mór,
Neasa x



No comments:

Post a Comment