Wednesday 9 January 2013

Back to Black... x

 
Aztec Vest - River Island, Leather Skirt - River Island, Lita's - Boohoo
 
 
Bag - Zara, Jade Ring - Topshop,  Studded Bracelets - Penneys, Nail Polish - Caprice.
 
 
Statement Necklace - Forever 21

 
Sequin Blazer - Miss Selfridge
x
 
 
Here's what I wore on one of many random nights out between Christmas & New Years! You can never go wrong with black! Wearing black is like having a blank canvas, you can do or add whatever you want to it!! Bling it up, keep it simple & chic, the choice is yours!

I opted for a sequin blazer to brighten it up & to add some festive sparkle! Just the right amount of pixiedust ;) I bought this little gem in the Miss Selfridge sale for €25!! I love these little timeless star-buys, so handy to have in your wardrobe!

I adore this gold statement necklace my friend Cathy gave me! It has an Egyptian aztec feel to it & I love the little bursts of turquoise! It's amazing how a necklace can transform a simple outfit into something a little more special & completely dress it up! :)

Lita's are so versatile, love the edgy look they add to your outfit & how comfy and stylish they are!

Christmas feels like a lifetime ago - January blues are certainly kicking in!!

Hope you enjoyed reading this!


Follow me :)



Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment