Thursday 11 July 2013

Cocktails & Crochet in Crete... ♡















Top - Crete, Cutoffs - River Island, Bag - Vintage, Gladiators - Penneys, Necklace - Miss Selfridge.

I have been lusting over crochet pieces in Topshop, Miss Selfridge & on Asos all Summer long, I couldn't narrow it down so I figured (after buying this little lace number - How could I resist?) that I'd leave it until I came home from holliers.. so there I was walking through a rustic little street in Crete, when this little beauty caught my eye! Scalloped hem, scooped neckline, floral design & handmade in Greece - what's not to love?! :)

I thought it looked cute with my distressed cutoffs from River Island, it would also go with skinnies but lets forget about them until Winter time... ;) I am abso loving this rustic vintage bag my sister bought me, real leather, gold detailing, clasp.. beaut  


We took these photos on our way to a cocktail bar.. tough life eh? :)





 My sister Ailbhe & I spent two weeks in this paradise, met the nicest people, made a lot of lifelong friends, drank a little too much, brought half our wardrobes in our suitcases - won't even mention how heavy Ailbhes' was.. & I'm afraid the rest is... "what happens in Crete, stays in Crete" - no wonder we go back year after year!!


I hope you're all making the most of this beautiful weather - God knows we need it here in Ireland.. & hey it's practically Friday....Eeeeeeeek  




Grá mór,
Neasa x


No comments:

Post a Comment