Tuesday 26 August 2014

Friday Fix - On a Tuesday!


Hi Girls,

As some of you may remember I planned a little project on my blog last February called Friday Fix! I had planned to choose one item every Friday that was cheap & chic, fashion on a budget! However, I only posted one item (check it out here) so ladies, the mission starts now!

Okay, I know today isn't Friday & I also know that Lulu Guinness isn't exactly fashion on a budget but have you seen how amazing this clutch is?!

Okay,€280 might be a little pricey, but think of it like this....

If you can afford to put €20 away each week - this bag could be yours in 14 weeks 
Just before Christmas :)



For more details, check arnotts.ie

Come back on Friday to see more of All That Glitters' Friday Fix <3 font="" nbsp="">


Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)

(Psst. There's an exciting feature coming up in U Magazine in Septembers' issue)

Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment