Saturday 30 August 2014

Monochrome

Hi Girls,

Here's what I wore yesterday. We went shopping & I picked up a few cute presents for my mothers' birthday, it's a special one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

I love this new sheer crop top I bought in New Look. It's so versatile, you can add a splash of colour or stick with neutral colours, the choice is yours!

I bought this necklace last year & it finally made it's first appearance. I'm the worst for that, most of my wardrobe still have labels intact ๐Ÿ™ˆ



Top - New Look
Jeans - H&M
Pumps - Topshop 
Necklace - River Island 

๐Ÿ’œ

Hope you have a great weekend, make the most of it ๐Ÿ˜˜


Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)

(Psst. There's an exciting feature coming up in U Magazine in Septembers' issue)

Grรก mรณr,
Neasa x

1 comment: