Sunday 25 November 2012

Outfit Post


Here's an outfit I wore to my cousins' 21st party on Friday night! What a night!! :)
 I teamed my trusty leather pleated skirt with a red blouse, studded Chelsea boots & my studded bag! Simple. 


Leather pleated skirt from Penneys, Red blouse from Penneys, Studded Chelsea boots from Republic, Studded bag from Zara,
Gold watch from River Island.

Obsessed with my River Island watch, literally can't take it off! Ailbhe, my favourite sister, hint hint, nudge nudge ;) bought these gorgeous stackable rings for me in New Look. My studded bracelet is from Penneys, Cross ring is from River Island & my wooden peace bracelet is from Topshop.





Speaking of red, i bought my little yorkie Setanta a gorgeous red body warmer last week!
Perfect to keep him warm on cold Winter nights, here's some of his modelling :)
He'd have to get a mention on my blog ;)



& another splash of Red, isn't Taylor Swift's new album Red amazing?
I can't get enough of her!!
& her style isn't too bad either ;)

Hope you enjoyed reading this, follow me on instragram @ http://instagram.com/neziineas_x/

Grá mór,
Neasa x

2 comments: