Monday 17 November 2014

The Innocent Big Knit

Hi Girls,

The lovely people at Innocent Ireland sent me an information pack about their great cause, to raise money & awareness for Age Action Ireland. We all need to look out for the elderly & help them out, especially this time of year.



"As many as 2,000 older people in Ireland die needlessly because of the cold every winter." 

So on that note, I decided to support this great cause, by knitting tiny little hats. Confused? Let me fill you in. Grab some wool and knitting needles, knit little hats & ta-dah, you're helping the elderly! You can choose any pattern, any colour, any idea or inspiration that comes to mind, our main priority is to raise money for a great cause.



These little hats then appear on Innocent Smoothies in stores nationwide, and for every smoothie sold, 30c goes directly to Age Action. 

Here's a few of my creations, you can be as creative as you like. Spot my jellyfish? :) I added pom poms & bows, and tentacles haha!



The deadline is the 12th of December, if you're interested check out www.thebigknit.ie send in your hats to help keep older people warm in Ireland this winter. 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin'Facebook & Twitter! Follow me :)
x

Grá mór,

Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment