Wednesday 5 November 2014

Winter Wardrobe Wishlist

Hi Girls,


It's my birthday month & I thought I'd make a little wishlist for my winter wardrobe ;) 


Winter Wardrobe Wishlist




I must admit, I love this River Island leather jacket with a removable faux fur collar! It's a wardrobe staple & at €87 - I see it as an investment ;)




This little festive number is perfect for nights out during Christmas time. Christmas just isn't Christmas without sequins :) Miss Selfridge €44




Topshop black rips - enough said!


I love these leopard flats. They look fab with skinnies or cute skirts all Winter. Leopard love <3 span="">


This tartan scarf is from Boohoo, but I personally love Penneys selection of scarves at the moment. Cheap, cheerful & cosy!







 Leather, faux fur - Perfection! 

I also have my eye on beautiful over the knee flat boots - the the price tag & my visa don't see eye to eye, so if you see any reasonably priced amazing boots, send them my way ;)




Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin'Facebook & Twitter! Follow me :)
x

Grá mór,

Neasa x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete